She's was in 2 movies before: Crossroads (2002/I) and Longshot (2000). The last one was a surprise to me.
- She could be far from the paparazzi if it's a remote location
- Give her a break for now thus less in the news in a negative way
- A movie could take many months
- She could be far from kids depending on the location
She could try to be a special guest on many different type of shows(sci-fi, drama, comedy...). She did do Will & Grace.
- She would be more visible and in the news in a positive way
- Diversify her range of acting
- She could still be close to her children unlike a movie
- Attract more viewers to the show to see her work
- She could be over exposed unless it's a story arch for a few episode at a time
- The TV season has started and so maybe no roles could be added until late in the season. It could be okay while she promote her album
I'm not a card carrier of her fan club and I'm tired of seeing negative news about her in regular news report. A public exist for that type of news but give me break. I'm sure they have other worthy news than that.
In a few years, we could see her on Oprah's book club:
Baby One More Time or Oops! ... I Did It Again - How she made her career even bigger
Let Me Be - She retires on a ranch and want to be left alone
or the unauthorized biography called:
Crazy or Oops! ... I Did It Again or Toxic - Where she fell even lower than now (I hope not for her sake and mine)
In the words of her last song: Gimme more last chance?
I liked giving the title based on her songs. :D
Keywords: Entertainment, Movie, TV